- Design, develop and maintain software systems using C# and ASP.NET (MVC5) according to requirement specifications.
- Test the developed software to meet the data, logical, functional requirements, and document the test results according to Unit Test document.
- 3+ years of experience as a .NET developer in a senior position
- Strong knowledge of OOP and the Microsoft stack: C#, .NET 4, ASP.NET,
- MVC5, WebAPI, Entity Framework
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS/JS, SQL Server and store procedures is a must
- Knowledge of AngularJS and TypeScript is a plus
- Good command of English
Leading Southeast Asian (SEA) payment services provider is looking for an experienced .Net Developer to expand and implement their current projects. They are expanding their IT team at the office in Bangkok Thailand (the company offers relocation package).
It offers a number of comprehensive, technology-driven, omni-channel payment services tailored to the needs of financial institutions, e-commerce and m-commerce businesses and retailers, facilitating electronic and mobile commerce. Founded since 2003 and is continually growing. The company enables payment acceptance through credit, debit and prepaid cards, as well as through bank channels such as ATMs, internet banking and mobile banking. It also facilitates cash acceptance via payment counters, an important feature in Southeast Asia, a region characterized by low card penetration.
PCIDSS Level 1 certified company. In 2015, the company was recognized by CBInsights as one of the world’s top 25 payment startups.
BrainCombinator is the only recruitment agency in Ukraine, which specializes in business personnel in IT. Most of the vacancies give opportunities for people who understand how to make a particular product (Gambling, Betting, Dating, AdTech, HRTech, FinTech or Monitoring) or build a business process (traffic buying, biz.dev, payment processing, customer retention, funnel analysis).