Internship duration — 3 months.You will find out:
- how the web and mobile development process works in real life;
- what rake you shouldn’t step on when discussing project requirements;
- what you need to pay attention to while delivering the project.
You will also get some experience of interaction with customers, know the difference between a high- and low-quality task description, understand that, in fact, it is not so difficult.
We are looking for:
- A young person who wants to learn and grow with the company.
- Certificate of project management or business intelligence courses completion.
- Strong research skills. Spoken and written English of at least Upper Intermediate level.
- It is important that you are confident with your language skills and do not have a speaking barrier.
- Passion for learning.
These points are welcomed:
- experience in IT;
- experience in the web design / development / QA
Goal: The main goal of the trainee should be further employment within the company.
There is a chance for you not only to get some experience, but to grow with the team and become an important part of the company.
You will work alongside a team of young professionals in a cozy office with a cat (please consider if you are allergic).
Kultprosvet is an outsource web and mobile app development company with full service, fresh perspective, and flawless performance.
We make websites, web projects and mobile apps for clients from USA, Europe, and other countries. We are young, hard-working, and strive to perfection.
Kultprosvet’s comfortable office is located in the center of Dnipropetrovsk, where a playful red cat lives (her name is Ginger, FYI).