- Possess strong communication skills and work well in a multinational agile team
- Engage with other developers, architect, analysts, product owners and quality managers
- Contribute to the technical design and development as a strong hands-on senior team member
- Desire to study new technologies and bring fresh ideas to the team
- Maintain and improve company software development practices and standards
- Organize and participate in code review process
- 5+ years hands on core Java and/or J2EE object oriented development experience, in relation with technologies like Hibernate, Spring
- Analytical skills, in order to translate business requirements into technical design Good knowledge in object oriented programming, design and patterns;
- integration patterns;
- Hands on experience with Linux or Unix environments, Shell scripting
- Experience with concurrent, parallel and distributed computing
- Familiar with frontend frameworks and technologies: GWT, AngularJS, jQuery
- Experience with Java performance analysis and tuning is a plus
- Fluent English (oral and written)
We are a large global company and we use English as our working language. Your work will have a direct influence on the future of logistics and IT. We value teamwork and learning. Your colleagues are experts who shape the IT industry in Estonia and worldwide. You can build your career here – every year 10% of our colleagues find interesting new challenges inside the company. We are located in Tallinn, Estonia – the most digitalized place on Earth. On top of that, we pay good money for a good job. Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are close to 300 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds. Please see more about us: http://ee.kuehne-nagel.com/jobs With over 69,000 employees at some 1,200 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the seafreight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on high value-added segments such as IT-based integrated logistics solutions.
Kuehne + Nagel’s clearly structured IT management contributes to increased operational efficiency and with it to successful business results and improved competitiveness. Through the worldwide information network via the Internet, business processes are accelerated and optimised.
Kuehne + Nagel opened its Corporate IT Center in Tallinn August 2012, located in new Technopolis district of Ülemiste City. Up to today we are close to 300 IT professionals and are still looking for new bright minds.