Consumer Health Technologies, a top-tier US-based software company, is looking for UI Designer to join its core development team in Ukraine, focusing on advanced software development for US financial and healthcare sector.
• 3+ years experience in web design;
• expert knowledge of the of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash or similar;
• knowledge of CSS, ASC3 and HTML and Flex;
• experience in UI development (desktop, web, devices), with an emphasis on User Experience and Usability;
• understanding of the design process – information architecture + interaction design, usability, visual design, brand integration, content creation and motion graphics.
• excellent UI development and problem solving skills;
• ability to work well in a team environment;
• experience working closely with designers and engineers to solve complex usability and UI design problems;
• good English;
• ability to travel to US up to 3 month in cycles is required.
• develop all aspects of web-related designs including website design, landing pages, emails, display ads, collateral and additional content;
• work with web development team to ensure correct implementation of the design specifications in the final product;
• effectively communicates during all stages of design and development;
• create rich, elegant and interactive user experiences for numerous platforms, including (but not limited to), HTML and Flash web programs, mobile devices such as iPhone etc.
A successful candidate will be offered:
• A valuable product development experience from the technological and process maturity standpoint
• Challenging large-scale projects
• High salary based on the performance and regular compensation reviews
• Professional certifications & training at the company’s expense
• A new office in the downtown of Kiev
• Paid vacation and sick leave
• Health insurance
• Free English courses
• Lunches delivery
• Regular interaction with the USA team and travels to the USA as project needs may require
• Unique working atmosphere in a team of friendly and skilled developers
• Social & team-building activities.
Consumer Health Technologies, Inc. (“CHT”) is a Florida-based software company that has quickly become the market leader in innovation and award winning solutions with its product, BenefitSpan™ serving the US healthcare and benefits marketplace.
BenefitSpan™, is an enterprise software platform for service aggregation, administration and delivery of Consumer Directed Healthcare (CDHC) benefits. CDHC is a relatively new medical benefit industry in the US that addresses rising health care costs by helping consumers to manage their healthcare expenses.
CHT established its software development operation in Ukraine in 2006. Since then the company has doubled its staff and continues its rapid growth, despite the economic slowdown in the US and Ukraine. Despite the slow motion of the IT market, CHT remains a stable employer, sustaining competitive salaries and benefits for its employees. The growing popularity and relevance of the company’s product enhance its promising future both in the USA and Ukraine.
For more detailed information on CHT, please visit our corporate website at www.consumerhealthtech.com
Please send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org