IT Account Coordinator (IT Business Analyst), Kyiv
• Higher education;
• English is a must;
• Project management experience;
• Experience in change management;
• Skills in defining business requirements and creating functional / technical specifications based on them;
• Understanding of business processes in marketing (CRM in particular), sales, accounting;
• Experience in building / implementing systems of collecting, processing and analysis;
• Communicative and analytical skills.
• Creating and maintaining the Area (Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus) IT Account Plan
• Coordinate financial processes of IT as defined by Regional IT Planning in the Area including the submission of QPRs and Budget review (act as the single point of contact for Local Finance and Regional IT Planning)
• Track and report financial IT spend against budgets in the Area
• Assist the Area IT Account Manager to improve the exploitation of IT in the Area
• Support the Area IT Account Manager to maintain compliancy with all relevant IT Risk and Compliance measures and controls
• Assist the Area IT Account Manager to ensure the IT Landscape (business systems and infrastructure) have adequate ownership and direction to meet the business needs
• Assist the Area IT Account Manager to ensure the implementation of the global IT strategy in the geography through the deployment and implementation of global solutions and reduction of legacy
• Monitor the Area against regional IT KPI’s and report against regional and globally agreed metrics
• Maintains the Area / End Market portfolio for reporting purposes within ITDM or Clarity aligned with Global and regional timelines.
• Competitive salary (from 9000 UAH);
• Financial stability;
• Attractive benefits package;
• Professional growth opportunities;
• Friendly team and enjoyable working environment.