SEO-specialist at MacPaw (full-time)
A successful Mac-oriented software company is looking for an ambitious SEO, ready to apply and realize existing skills and raise professional experience further within a great team. We offer casual environment, flexibility and hot coffee with cookies to maximize your potential and provide maximum creativity.
• 2+ years of SEO experience in European and/or American projects
• A proven track record of achievements in SEO
• Ability to create a complete SEO strategy and implement all aspects
• Experience with keyword research, content creation and optimization, link building, tag manipulation and designing site architecture and cross-linking strategies
• Knowledge of SEO best practices, concepts, statistics and trends
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and/or other site analytics products to assist with SEO performance analysis
• Ability to manage complex reporting and gather actionable insights from data
• Have strong time-management skills, and be able to do multitasking.
• Excellent English. French, German or any other languages as a plus.
• Develop, own, and manage our SEO roadmap to improve SEO rankings through technical website enhancements, linking strategies and copy/metadata optimization
• Collaborate with Marketing, Product and UX teams to build and execute our SEO strategy
• Analyze keyword ranking reports and page drop-off rates to optimize for the most appropriate keywords and increase new sales
• Contribute to strategy across all marketing channels…
Full time job, no freelancers!
• Competitive salary
• Cool office and convenient location
• Paid vacations and sick leaves
• Flexible schedule
• Young and passionate staff
• Health insurance