Ukrainian startup Mriyar raises $300k from angel investors
Startup Mriyar raised $300,000 from angel investors for the development of auto parts and car services trading platform. AIN.UA editor tells the details.
Mriyar was founded in October 2018. The startup is working on several products – b2b and b2c platforms for spare car parts trading.
- b2b – first, the platform receives data on the offer of auto parts from importers, wholesalers, and retailers. In fact, these are price-lists with available items and delivery terms.
- b2c is a regular marketplace. The data is kept under constant review to provide an efficient method of management. The company also plans to make a drop shipping supply method possible.
- White label – concerns exactly the information service. It can be used by other general-purpose marketplaces to organize trade. Mriyar provides ordered information for this purpose, organizes management and search. The platform partner shows the results to the end-user under its brand.
Currently, the platform is under development. It will be launched gradually in 2020: b2b in February, b2c in March. Mriyar will operate in Ukraine, CIS states, and the Americas.
- The angels got a minority stake in the project.
- The investment will come in two tranches. The project will use the first $150,000 to launch the b2b part of the platform.
- The second $150,000 will be used to complete and launch the b2c platform.