Israeli-Ukrainian tech company Yael Acceptic acquires Kharkiv-based outstaffing company Agilites
Israeli-Ukrainian outstaffing company Yael Acceptic acquired the Kharkiv-based company Agilites, as reported by representatives of Yael Acceptic to AIN.UA.
The deal was closed on October 1, and the amount was not disclosed. Yevgen Sysoyev, the Managing Partner at AVentures Capital, estimates that it does not exceed $1 million.
With the transaction, Yael Acceptic hopes to strengthen its position and become the leader of the IT outstaffing industry in Ukraine.
“Yael Group is constantly looking for opportunities for further M&A in Ukraine. We believe in the Ukrainian IT market and will continue to invest in Ukraine in the process of building our brand around the world,” Dror Har, EVP at Yael Group.
- Agilites was founded in 2012 and works with clients from Europe, America, and Australia.
- The main activity is the creation of dedicated Quality Assurance teams and implementation of Agile QA methodologies within the full development life cycle.
- The company has its only office in Kharkiv. It employs 50 people.
- Yael Acceptic is a Ukrainian outstaffing company, part of the largest corporate group Yael Group in Israel.
- The company employs 1,500 people, 150 of them are in Ukraine.
- The head office of Yael Acceptic is in Kharkiv. It is headed by Dmitriy Kharchenko. The company also has another office in Kyiv.