Apple is looking for Country Field Staff Manager to join its Kyiv office
On March 19, 2021, Apple posted another job opening in the Kyiv office. It is looking for a Country Field Staff Manager for the Sales and Business Development team.
About the job
The Country Field Staff Manager leads the sales team that works with Apple’s partner retailers. This specialist reports directly to the Country Manager. He/she will be accountable for setting and realizing the quarterly business plan and targets within the relevant program channel partners in Ukraine. The main tasks also include: finding specialists and building the sales team, working with retailers, etc.
- The specialist must have experience in a leadership role in a multi-layered and dynamic, results-driven work environment.
- The specialist must know how to deliver the best possible customer experience and understand the needs and values of users of Apple products.
- The specialist must be able to solve problems creatively and think critically.
- The specialist must have excellent communication skills and know how to build advocacy with store staff and key partners within the store through communication, collaboration, and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, with excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Why it’s important: Apple has already posted the third position for its Kyiv office. Officially, the company has not yet opened a representative office in Ukraine, but it has already registered a legal entity. The company still has a job opening for an Indirect Tax Analyst. This year, Apple also began to localize the Ukrainian version of its website.