Ukrainian PFTS Stock Exchange now trades shares of Microsoft, Tesla, AMD, Netflix, Facebook, and Visa
The Ukrainian PFTS Stock Exchange has started trading shares of six US companies: Microsoft Corporation (ticker: MSFT), Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD), Visa Inc. (V), Tesla Inc. (TSLA), Netflix Inc. (NFLX), Facebook Inc (FB).
As ITC.UA reports, these are real shares, just like those listed on foreign exchanges. So you can invest in them and receive dividends.
In total, stocks of 14 foreign issuers are available on PFTS
The cost of shares of these six companies that became available on the PFTS Stock Exchange is:
- Microsoft Corporation (MSFT) — ₴7,581
- Advanced Micro Devices Inc (AMD) — ₴2,324
- Visa Inc. (V) — ₴6,532
- Tesla Inc (TSLA) — ₴21,763
- Netflix Inc (NFLX) — ₴15,974
- Facebook Inc (FB) — ₴8,938
In addition to these companies, shares of eight other foreign issuers are also available on the PFTS Stock Exchange:
- Apple (AAPL)
- Biz Finance (201003920)
- Blackrock Fund Advisers (TLT)
- Equity Residential (EQR)
- Ferrexpro (FXPO, a Ukrainian company but traded on the London Stock Exchange)
- MHP (MHPC, a Ukrainian company but listed on the London Stock Exchange)
- State Street Global Advisors Trust Company (SPY)
- US Department of the Treasury (US9128283)
According to the law, in order to buy securities on the stock exchange, you need to contact an intermediary – an investment company or a broker.