Finnish Nosto acquires Lithuanian search platform SearchNode to strengthen in e-commerce market
SearchNode, a Lithuanian technology startup focusing on advanced search technology, has been acquired by Finnish AI-powered commerce experience platform Nosto for an undisclosed amount, ArcticStartup reports.
- Founded in 2013 by Antanas Baksys, Lukas Mikuckis, and Ringaudas Kalinauskas, SearchNode develops search technologies mainly for big e-commerce companies. It helps shoppers easily find relevant products.
- Due to SearchNode’s expertise in e-commerce, software engineering, and natural language processing, over 100 online stores in North America and Europe use its solutions.
- Nosto is an e-commerce platform that helps retailers build and optimize marketing campaigns, as well as digital experiences for their customers. Nosto serves numerous brands in over 100 countries all over the world.
- SearchNode’s acquisition is the second for Nosto. In May 2021, the company acquired Stackla, an AI-powered marketing platform.
- Adding SearchNode’s natural language processing search technology to its arsenal, Nosto strengthens its position in the e-commerce market. It will help the newly-formed group gain more profit.