- Это мероприятие прошло.
A-Players #2: Founders Meetup
UNIT.CityКиїв, Дорогожицька, 3
Hey mission-driven founders! We are organizing a meetup for founders of companies solving important problems in the world, and invite you to join us.
Ukraine has been an outsourcing country for decades, but now it’s time for us to help each other create great products and share international expertise!
Running your company is stressful and challenging. And at this event we want to create an environment of support and inspiration.
- Bradley Kam, a serial entrepreneur from San Francisco. He has been starting companies since college. He was most recently CEO of Talkable, a Y Combinator backed marketing software company. He recently started a company called Unstoppable Domains, building domain names on blockchains.
- Zara Huseynova, Founder WoWoman Azerbaijan. Zara is a Forbes 30 under 30 recognised Social Entrepreneur. She has founded and bootstrapped her first business at the age of 18 with just $200, then founded a women empowerment platform, which Facebook has included into the top 100 communities program from around the world. Over 8000 women went through their programs and trainings on soft and hard skills. Currently also running a W_Space, business cafe, coworking and creative spaces for rent.
- Lesya Arnold, Founder A-Players Recruiting School. Lesya in an enthusiastic entrepreneur, driven by building strong cultures and hiring top-performers. After running talent and culture at Talkable, she founded A-Players Recruiting. Based in San Francisco with the team globally, they are helping mission-driven companies from the US and Ukraine build top-performing teams and soulful cultures.
The event will be interesting for:
- Mission-driven founders of startups and product companies
- C-level executives who are building strong cultures
- Talent who are excited to start a company
Time and Date: 19:00, September 16th.
Location: UNIT Core event hall, B8 Building, UNIT.City, 3 Dorohozhytska St., Kyiv.
Tickets here: 400 UAH
Organizers: UNIT.City and A-Players Recruiting School.
A-Players Recruiting School — we help companies succeed by building top-performing teams and help A-players find mission-driven startups where their talent is the most valued.