- Это мероприятие прошло.
Телефон организатора+380 978528671
Hotel 'Rus'Kyiv, 4 Hospitalna str.
RubyC is the European conference devoted to Ruby, Rails, and other related technologies hosted annually by Svitla Systems in Kyiv, Ukraine. Every year, the conference attracts almost 400 participants and 14 brilliant speakers who exchange knowledge, discuss trends, and share learnings about innovations that transform our work and lives for the better. Traditionally, RubyC keeps a two-day/one-track format, but for the2019 edition, the conference will be held on the 14th and 15th of September.
As usual, we present speakers in two rounds.
Here is the first awesome line up for 2019:
- Katrina Owen: „One Small Step”
- Benoit Daloze: „Parallel and Thread-Safe Ruby at High-Speed with TruffleRuby”
- Emily Stolfo: „Beauty and the Beast: Applications and Distributed Systems”
- Aleksander Dąbrowski: „10 performance sins of Rails applications”
- Yulia Oletskaya: „RPC frameworks overview”
- Ivan Shamotov: „It’s all about money, money, money”
- Dmytro Shapovalоv: „Audit Logs. Secure and protected”
We invite you to learn more about the speakers and their topics at rubyc.eu/#speakers.
The second part of this year’s speakers will be formed via Call for Papers. The deadline to apply is on the 31st of March, 2019. The final list of RubyC 2019 speakers will be announced on the 15th of April, 2019.
Meanwhile, Early Birds tickets are already on sale!
As always, we are very grateful to our sponsors: MLSDev and Railsware. Because of them, we are able to invite so many wonderful experts from all around the globe! Thank you for supporting and inspiring the Ruby community.
If you want to see talks from previous years, you are welcome to explore our YouTube channel.