- Это мероприятие прошло.
Webinar: What we learned from 100,000 game bugs reported?
Game testing sounds like a dream job, doesn't it? Playing games all days long, being the first one to play the newest games, constantly improving skills…
We’ve decided to talk to those who have dedicated their lives to game testing - our QA engineers.
Join our free webinar “What we learned from 100,000 game bugs reported?”, where we will shed some light on testing games and speak with experienced insiders about their work and insights.
We are going to discuss the place of testing in the game development process, peculiarities of testing games of different genres, challenges with testing on mobile devices and a lot more.
The webinar will be interesting for:
- game publishers
- project managers and game producers
- QA test engineers
- everybody passionate about games
Questions to be discussed on the webinar:
- the difference between the testing the game and playing it
- common bugs in games
- unusual and rare bugs
- typical day of game tester
- special tricks and techniques
- hardest part of game testing
- how to choose devices for testing games
- suggestions and advices on game testing