- Это мероприятие прошло.
When to kill your Startup?
iHUBУкраина, Kyiv, 10 Khreschatyk St
Have you been dreaming about owning a business?
Do you already have a killer business idea and don't know where to start?
If the answer is yes, this event is for you!
On Thursday evening you will learn:
- How to start different types of companies, including agencies, e-commerce businesses, software/SaaS solutions, and moonshot VC-backed startups
- How to find early champions and teammates for your ideas
- How to find early clients and work with them to develop valuable solutions
- How to create winning strategies that de-risk long-term business viability
- How to approach investor relations and M&A strategy
Jason Grad, the co-founder of Massive, RCVR, Cheerful Giving, and more will share his journey of building more than 10 companies, and the ups and downs (i.e. some excruciating failures) of his journey.
Real case studies and an extensive QA to discuss your immediate problems.
Who is this event for?
Founders, CEOs, managers, and professionals who are passionate about making a 'Change' and creating something new.
NB: This event will be in English (and maybe some broken Russian)