Those who refer our future team members will get 25 Uber rides for free!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Maintain and organize driver documentation (agreements, monthly acts)
- Help with onboarding drivers onto the Uber system (presentation, Q&As, doc check)
- Maintain relations with our key partners
- Track, order, and disburse equipment to drivers
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions
- Respond to support issues over email promptly
- Work closely with the driver operations and logistics teams to streamline process
- 1- 3 years of support/operations related experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping
- An interest in and passion for Uber
- Upper-intermediate level of English knowledge
Please contact us for more information about the position.
Everyone’s Private Driver. Uber is evolving the way the world moves by seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app.