The Beetroot family is growing. Maybe you’re our next member?
This time, we’re looking for a skilled Front-end developer. You will work our client that has built an email platform, which offers a free easy email signature solution, with tons of email apps & services, an easy-to-add browser extension and fast email signature generator.
In our collaboration model, you will work and communicate directly with the development team on the client side.
- 3+ years’ experience in front end development
- Good knowledge of AngularJS
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS
- A strong sense for code quality, readable and maintainable code
- Experience with Git/GitHub/BitBucket
Bonus if you have
- Familiarity with Python/Django tags
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Good technical written English
- You love borsch!
- Work in a friendly, truly open minded team with family alike environment
- Cozy, comfortable and well equipped office
- Minimal hierarchy and direct communication with interesting international clients
- Personal development and professional growth
- Competitive salary, paid vacation and social benefits
- Team building activities (Beetroot breakfasts, movie nights, trips, parties and more)
- Free English lessons
- Discounts on Beetroot Academy courses for our employees and their family members
If you think you could be the right person, please send your CV in English and a short intro about yourself to email@example.com . Interviews and candidate evaluations will be hold in the nearest future.
Beetroot is an IT-resource firm with its roots in Sweden and offices in Stockholm, Odessa, Poltava, and Kyiv.
We are focused on matching developers and designers from Ukraine with European and American emerging IT companies and successful start-ups. We have an informal atmosphere based on equality, personal responsibility and trust. Our team is engaged, dynamic and constantly growing. Beetroot currently engages 250+ specialists.