Main tasks are:
- Contribute to the design and development of product features;
- Produce code that is sufficiently supported by unit tests;
- Develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project;
- Code review peer’s work;
- Triage and solve live issues.
- Familiar with server-side technologies
- Experience in AJAX applications/websites, and familiar with common design patterns
- Self-learner, able to see a project through from A to Z
- Advanced HTML & CSS skills, cross browser experience – a significant advantage
- Experience with client-side frameworks such as: Angular.JS, Ember, and Backbone
- Experience with mobile web technologies for iPhone/Android/Blackberry
- Knowledge in Java/Scala, Spring framework
- Passionate about technology
- Continuous delivery directly to more than 80 millions users worldwide
- Trips to sunny Tel Aviv
- Free breakfasts
- Counter-Strike tournaments on Fridays
- Apple MacBook Pro top configuration
- A+ workplace
Wix.com is a leading cloud-based development platform with millions of users worldwide. We make it easy for everyone to create a beautiful, professional web presence.
Our work environment is one of the most unique places on the planet. Wix offices in Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco, Vilnius and Dnepropetrovsk are home to a colorful group of professionals (and their dogs) who bring passion, skill and innovation to ensure we provide a product that people love to use.
Be inspired. Be heard. Be innovative. Be a part of something big. Test