• Manage and track day-to-day performance of project QA team, identify and manage testing-related risks;
• Develop overall project testing approach and create test plans;
• Perform QA effort estimates;
• Review and approve test cases/scenarios/checklists, bug reports, other project testing artifacts;
• Plan and prioritize the work for QA team, distribute the tasks between team members;
• Keep track of and report overall project QA status to the project team;
• Actively participate in daily project team meetings and brainstorming activities related to the project issues;
• Collaborate with project team;
• Provide recommendations to Team Lead and/or Project Manager to improve QA-related procedures, systems, and tools;
• Work with project leads in understanding business needs, defining technical issues, and proposing solutions;
• Actively contribute or drive continuous improvements to testing methodology and underlying processes.
• Minimum 3 years of software testing experience;
• Minimum 1 year of QA team leadership experience (4+ team members);
• Strong theoretical knowledge base in software testing;
• Working on complex projects that require a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies;
• Good understanding of the software development lifecycle;
• Experience in analyzing requirements, creation, and execution of test cases and reporting of test results;
• Experience in testing of Web-based applications or/and e-commerce solutions;
• Intermediate spoken and written English;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as collaboration and
• Strong leadership, organizational, analytical and time management skills;
• Team player;
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
• Experience managing geographically distributed teams;
• Experience in testing web-based applications and e-commerce solutions;
• Experience with creating of functional requirements;
• Experience with interviewing, onboarding and coaching of QA Engineers;
• Ability to motivate people, instill accountability and achieve results;
• Knowledge in HTML, CSS, XML.
• Knowledgebase of #1 global e-commerce delivery in Ukraine;
• Trainings and certifications;
• A constant inflow of e-commerce projects with global outreach;
• Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
• Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
• Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
• Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
• A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
• Possible international on-site visits;
• Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 600 professionals in 7 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.