- Develop best-in-class mobile apps for millions of daily users eager for features.
- Play with latest technologies of both mobile worlds and implement brand new platform patterns.
- Saw a cool thing at Google I/O or WWDC? Implement it the next day.
- Work on a small and very efficient team.
- No silos: all teams collaborate closely and QA isn’t a separate department.
- Adopt modern testing, automation and delivery tools. We care about this a lot!
- Work closely with sysops, product, UX and other teams to make Ask.fm the best social network out there.
You need to have (required):
- Strong belief in the mobile-first native approach and cross-functional development.
- At least 3 years of native Android and iOS development, mixing and keeping up with both worlds.
- Live app portfolio is a plus.
- Passion for modern software development approaches like TDD and pair programming.
- Strong knowledge of Java and Objective-C.
- Product and user focus: user experience and satisfaction is the utmost goal.
- Good interpersonal skills and command of English
We’d like you to have (preferred):
- Understanding of web services and networking.
- Swift and Kotlin are the future, and the more you know them, the better.
- Knowledge of other languages, programming or spoken.
To be discussed separately.
At ASKfm, our premise is simple: we believe questions and answers are the building blocks of conversation, self-expression and deeper understanding. As the only global social network built on a Q&A format, we are a bit different from other services you might use. How you engage with friends and express yourself on ASKfm is done through the lens of what your social connections are curious to learn about you. Through the natural exchange of questions and answers, ASKfm aims to be a safe, fun and engaging place for learning more about yourself and exploring the social world around you.