- Leading a team of content strategists and producers to create regular content to be marketed via all inbound channels;
- Managing content translation;
- Managing copywriters and freelancers;
- Helping to create and support marketing content to socialize and use it for social media;
- Developing a strategy and processes to scale on different markets.
- 2-3+ year’s experience in Content Marketing;
- Experienced in creating different content for the web (text, infographics, video, etc.);
- Leadership experience and excellent communication skills;
- Highly creative and a perfect writer;
- Process-driven specialist, relying on data in making decisions with scale thinking;
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Good compensation;
- Challenging tasks;
- Learning and development;
- Office in the center of Kiev.
Preply is a US-based company with the main office in Kiev, Ukraine. In 2015 we were baked by Techstars Berlin — one of the world best startup accelerators.
We are a startup trying to solve the problem of one-on-one learning with a tutor on a global level. We provide a marketplace for tutoring where there are both buyers and sellers, and our job is to match them and make both parties satisfied. We look at other famous marketplaces like Airbnb, eBay, Uber and try to do the same for educational market, leveraging our technical and marketing skills.
Our team is small enough that your contribution will have a significant impact. By joining our team, you can become a core team member with the opportunity to influence technical direction, product decisions, and have an impact on how we grow our team and the culture of our company. We are working towards continuous delivery, microservices and implementing more science to our product.
We like to work with smart and interesting people who are quick learners and continually try to learn and implement something new. Our software stack currently mainly consists of a combination of Python/Django and Backbone.js backed by Postgres, with few supporting projects written in NodeJS/Python. We host on AWS and use a lot of its technical stack. We are open for using other modern technologies and will be happy to find a place for them in our architecture. We believe that interesting and challenging tasks are the main factor in developers performance.
Some of high-level challenging tasks for our development team are: to optimize for speed and performance, implement recommending system for matching, integrating with some of Google APIs (video chat, calendar), integrate payment processing and payouts (we accept bitcoins and want to automate that) and others (obviously, we have regular tasks like writing tests or tackling with Django Admin, but we always try to keep a balance).
How it works: