- Team development activity coordination;
- PM, DPM requirements negotiation, low level architecture preparation;
- Innovative software frameworks evaluation in accountable area;
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 5 year experience in Software Development;
- English – Upper intermediate
- Proven Development team management experience;
- Knowledge Java, JEE, OSGI, JaxB, JaxWs;
- Knowledge Camel, Spring, JMS, JNDI, Vaadin, Jersey;
- Knowledge of SQL, understanding of data modeling;
- Knowledge Oracle, MySQL, HBase;
- Knowledge GIT, Subversion, Maven, Ant, CI Jenkins, Grunt;
- UML knowledge and experience, requirements management experience.
- Competitive salary and career development;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Official full time employment with paid 28 days of vacations, sick leaves, national holidays (PE optional);
- Social package: medical insurance, life insurance, active sport games: football, basketball, volleyball;
- Corporate English lessons.
lifecell — the Ukrainian mobile operator, sole owned by the significant international investor — company Turkcell. Today the company is not only one of the biggest players on the Ukrainian market, but also the leader in innovations implementation, development of attractive tariffs and services.
Mobile operator lifecell is one of the largest employers in Ukraine.
Every year the company reconsiders salary offers for competitive remuneration and there are annual and quarterly bonuses. All lifecell employees have equal opportunities for development. Successful career in the company depends on the experience, professionalism, performance and desire to work. We encourage our staff to professional growth and development and offer trainings and education both in Ukraine and abroad.
Welcome to our world!