IT Project Manager (System Implementation)@IT Hunters
This is a standalone position that requires high self-management and communication skills as well as the knowledge of project management in ERP systems. The position is located in company's office in Krakow, but also requires travelling.
- Conducting workshops with our international customers and their IT service providers worldwide
- Translation of customer requirements into solution scenarios using company modules
- Active participation in the implementation process, direct contact with customer
- Designing integration scenarios to the ERP systems of customers according to product and system architecture
- Internal and external coordination and communication during the project implementation phase
- Supervising projects in terms of scope and schedule
- University or technical college degree of business, computer science or IT related studies
- Excellent command of Russian (C2) and English (C1)
- 2-3 years of previous experience as an IT Project Lead or IT Consultant
- Presentation and communication skills, self-confidence, enthusiasm, team-orientation and independence at work
- Willingness to travel (up to 20 % of working time)
- Driving license cat. B
- Experience in transport logistics and supply chain management
- Technical background
Our client is the market leader in Europe for ERP systems and cloud based software-solutions for transportation logistics. The service includes 3 SaaS based logistics platforms:one for transportation management; one for e-sourcing, procurement and freight bill auditing; and one for retail specific dock scheduling. These 3 platforms currently link over 1,000 shippers, 55,000 carriers and 100,000 users in over 100 countries.
Bonuses and perks:
- Adaptable working hours and breaks Private health insurance after probationary period (17 PLN / month)
- Multisport Card (36,30 PLN/month)
- Reimbursement for glasses
- Free drinks & coffee (juices, tea, coffee machines, fruits every Tuesday)
- Chillout space (soccer table, cafeteria, 2 kitchen spaces with tables, coffee tables)
- Integration events and team building activites
- Jubilees Celebration (after 5 & 10 years of employment)
- Possibilites of personal development (languages courses in the company, soft skills trainings with external companies)
Salary: 6 000 - 9 000 PLN (gross)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the vacancy reference number ITPM_0117_KRA_FIN in the message title.
Please attach the following statement of consent to the processing of personal data to your application: “I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the job offer to be processed for the purposes of recruitment under the Data Protection Act 1997 (Dz. U. no. 133, item 883)”. Kindly note that we will contact only selected candidates.
IT hunters is a team of head hunters with an excellent knowledge of the IT branch and high-tech recruitment techniques. We take advantage of our experience, our knowledge of the market, branch contacts, innovative ways and recruitment tools. We support the development of Polish and foreign companies by providing workers with unique competences and skills.