- Develop new strategies, tactics, and plans for future growth of company’s database
- Lead Generation process development
- Researching and pursuing new business opportunities
- Communicating with potential and existing clients
- Converting leads into clients
- Managing and communicating project status to clients
- Maximizing company’s profit
- Excellent business writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, while being open to direction and guidance
- Math and analytical skills
- Ability to relate results to client business objectives
- Strong sales skills, at least 3 years of sales experience (preferably B2B)
- Fluent spoken and written English is a must
- Aggressive in pursuit of new business
- Customer service oriented
- Eagerness and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to stay focused and work under pressure
- Genuine team player
GOWIDE is a mobile ad platform with a truly global reach. Our team of professionals love and live in the mobile ecosystem. We are looking for an enthusiastic, digital oriented, open-minded Sales Manager for global market, with excellent communication and customer service skills, someone who is looking to grow with the agency.
GOWIDE is a top user acquisition platform that puts all of your advertising solutions in one convenient place. Our services support app owners and agencies so that we can bring in high-quality leads and publishers to monetize inventory.
For many years working with many different clients from countless countries, we understand that mobile and digital advertising is the leading way to deliver your message to the right audience and to call your target customers to action. We’re aware of all the stepping stones of app marketing, and we know that growing a loyal user base takes time and effort—which is why GOWIDE offers the most successful, effective and, impactive services for mobile apps. GOWIDE offers challenging tasks and projects, professional & personal development, competitive salary and benefits package, regular performance reviews, English classes, professional seminars, corporate events and team buildings.