Civenty looking for Senior SQL Server DBA for Global-e project. Global-e is a well-funded company, run by a senior and experienced founding team, offering a revolutionary solution for the e-commerce web sites We’re looking for a Senior SQL Server DBA who wants to be part of growing DB team at Global-e. The DB team is responsible for all the data infrastructure of the company. Starting from System Administration, Monitoring and Maintenance of the database and DWH servers in all of our environments, developing internal tools, providing operational database services to the organization, Develop complex reporting, BI models and more.
- Academic degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of hands on experience as a SQL Server DBA
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server database and reporting tools (SQL 2012\2014\2016, SSRS)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, and a person we’ll be happy to meet in the office every day
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools (Profiler, XE Events)
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Multi-task and work well under deadlines in a changing environment, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in implementing operational automation using scripts.
Will be an advantage:
- Experience with SSIS
- Experience with PowerShell
- Experience with Precise I3
- Experience with AWS
Your responsibilities will be:
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance tuning using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Assist developers and advise and implement on the most efficient database designs (tables, datatypes, stored procedures, functions, etc.)
- Troubleshoot data issues, validate result sets, and provide ad-hoc reports (SSRS) and analysis on time and with high quality
- Plan and implement database system functions such as reviewing, applying, and testing patches and upgrades to enterprise applications and databases
- Ability to become the expert on a specific domain of technology and provide technical consultation to other team members
- The possibility to work on full product lifecycle — from concept to delivery into production;
- Interesting projects that will help you to improve and develop your skills;
- Great highly qualified team;
- Friendly environment and comfortable schedule;
- Long-term cooperation;
- Office in the center;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- English courses.
Civenty is a top quality IT service provider of high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With our deep expertise in various spheres, we enable our clients to reach their goals faster than before. Our recipe is very straightforward: we bring together high-level performance, international standards, innovations and passion about each step of our work.