Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Produce software that is very easy to manage, scale and deploy
- Understand and communicate complex technical concepts
- Work with technical issues
- Provide ideas to develop and improve the present product
- 3+ years of experience in Java/Scala programming (for Middle role) / from 5+ years of experience for Senior role Experience of functional and reactive programming
- Knowledge of Akka (Akka-Persistence, Akka-Streams, Akka HTTP, Slick, and Scala.js)
- Knowledge of Front-end: React, Redux, ES6, and TypeScript
- Fluent English
Will be a plus:
- Spray, Play and AngularJS Ability to work well independently as well as in part of the team
- Passion to programming and gaming sphere
- Passion to the cool trendy technologies
Conditions Of Work:
- Trying new approaches and technologies -- be an experimenter!
- Easy-going management team and a startup-like culture
- Rewarding you because you deserve it (salary rates are higher than average market ones)
- Provide you with health insurance, company café, kitchens, company gym etc.
- Full Relocation package to Latvia and friendly onboarding :)
Do not hesitate to apply email@example.com
We are a full cycle IT recruitment company with high standards. We build relations and solve impossible staffing issues.
CNA International IT is a part of Pertemps Group — international recruitment company from London with an annual turnover more than €770 mln. and offices in 11 European countries.
Try a fresh recruitment approach: highest standards & quality, transparency, efficiency and business ethics. We combine technologies, professionals, and personal approach to ’hit the bull’s eye’ for you.
Our results and quality based on your ideal candidate/company profile, Candidate Aspiration-Based Search (CABS), and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO).
CNA International Ukraine is your team for high-class:
- IT Recruitment
- HR Consulting
- Fin. Consulting
- PDA Assessment
- Recruitment Process Outstaffing
We are all in this together. Welcome aboard!