- Define the test strategy and scope of work for the projects;
- Create test plans, test cases and test reports etc.;
- Report defects in a detailed way;
- Perform different types of testing: integration/regression testing;
- Set up a test automation framework or extend existing one;
- Continuously improve your (team’s) way of working
- Writing and executing test scripts
- Test track improvement
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science or related field preferred;
- 4+ years of testing experience in software companies 2+ year of automation experience (C#)
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals, process and SW quality standards Experience in SW black box testing: functional, non-functional To be analytical with an eye for details and 3D thinking.
- Good communication skills to work in distributed team Good level of both oral and written English.
Will be the plus:
- CAD/CAM systems domain knowledge
- TFS practical knowledge
- SCRUM/Agile methodologies
- Interest in 3d printing
Joining Materialise, you become a part of full-cycle development innovative High Tech company with ethic approach to business relations, mature processes based on new technologies, transparent performance system, opportunity to grow and build national/international career, inspirational atmosphere, professional and friendly environment with never ending smiles. Our focus is high performance without overtimes in loyal team, comfortable office, driving culture.
Materialise’s open and flexible platforms enable players in industries such as healthcare, automotive, aerospace, art and design, and consumer goods, to build innovative 3D printing applications that make the world a better and healthier place.
Headquartered in Belgium, with branches worldwide, the company has brought together the largest group of software developers in the industry and one of the largest 3D printing facilities in the world.
Ultimately, we empower our customers to transition towards a digital manufacturing process and to launch innovations that have the potential to forever change the face of their industry.
That’s what keeps us pioneering, why it’s so important to encourage, inspire and co-create a better and healthier world.