- Develop key features of ASP .Net application
- Develop front end features
- Test on unit and integration level of software. Using TDD.
- Take part in builds, deployment and CI configuration.
- At least Bachelor degree in computer science;
- Development experience 3+ years,
- ASP .Net experience 3+ years JS experience 2+ years
- Practical experience in development of B2C and B2B web-based solutions Unit testing,
- TDD VS201x IIS7.x and up
- Result oriented, Opened tasks solving, Tolerant, proactive
As a plus:
- jQuery UI,
- Angular UML,
- Design patterns
Planners is a new strategic project started in Materialise. Delivery of it is a service for producing customer specific parts that are used in sport and health care industry. Preliminary analysis show that there is a business flow that should be covered by workflow based system for ordering and processing of parts. There is a need to have integration with other products and services
Materialise’s open and flexible platforms enable players in industries such as healthcare, automotive, aerospace, art and design, and consumer goods, to build innovative 3D printing applications that make the world a better and healthier place.
Headquartered in Belgium, with branches worldwide, the company has brought together the largest group of software developers in the industry and one of the largest 3D printing facilities in the world.
Ultimately, we empower our customers to transition towards a digital manufacturing process and to launch innovations that have the potential to forever change the face of their industry.
That’s what keeps us pioneering, why it’s so important to encourage, inspire and co-create a better and healthier world.