You will be part of the core team which is responsible for the heart of the system, providing APIs for the web-based applications You will have the opportunity to participate in the architecture development and design of the complex distributed system.
Mainly you will be involved in the development of the services of 4 our sub-systems and 1 application:
- Composer Browser Application is web application that allows users with a background in creative design to change content, layout and interaction parameters of a Windows app without support of technical experts
- Composer Services is the server-side equivalent of Composer Browser Application. It is a REST service running in Microsoft Azure
- Browser Application is web application that allows managing, configuring and maintaining Windows applications and Stations on which these applications are running
- Services is the server-side equivalent of Composer Browser Application. It is a REST service running in Microsoft Azure
- Agent is the console application installed on the Stations for their management
Smart Data: Services is the server-side for Smart Data, REST service running in Microsoft Azure
User Directory is a platform that provides to all other services authentication service as well as user accounts, roles, permissions and tenants management. From the Services point of view it is a REST service running in Microsoft Azure.
- Master degree or Bachelor degree from technological university
- Min 2 years experience in .Net projects with C#
- Min 2 years experience in building REST services with ASP.NET Web API
- Min 2 years experience in development with SQL Server
- Good English level, written and spoken
As a plus:
- Experience with developing with Azure
- Experience with developing with SignalR
- Experience with developing web clients (Angular, HTML5)
Virtual Promoter is the core of all our business and our main product. It’s a modern system based on Microsoft ASP.NET Web API with a Microsoft SQL Server on the backend that we created to innovate the retail and shoppers experience.
Please check more details here: www.ameria.de People say, it’s better one time to see than to hear thousand times about. Here is the awesome video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MHa5K0zV-4
TEAM & MANAGEMENT
Our product team: Frontend mainly Angular JS developers, .NET Backend developers, QA engineers, Project Manager in Ukrainian office, Project Owner in German office, Support team.
Also Unity3D team to integrate 3D into the user experience. We use Customized Agile methodology. You will be working closely with our System Architect and Tech Lead.
We have two offices: in Kyiv, Ukraine and Heidelberg, Germany. This means you should be ready for occasional business trips and you will have to collaborate with other team members in Kyiv and Heidelberg office.
What do we offer?
The possibility to work on full product lifecycle — from concept to delivery into production;
- Interesting projects in scope of product that will help you to improve and develop your skills;
- Great highly qualified team; Friendly environment, office location and comfortable schedule;
- Long-term cooperation;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- English courses in the office;