This position includes taking part in projects in which analytical solutions are used for optimizing business/product problems. The ideal candidate should be able to use his/her experience in implementing advanced analytical methods (machine learning , NLP) on large amounts of raw data and should be able to clearly present and communicate the findings to the client, as well as implement Proof-Of-Concept solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Science, Machine learning
- Relevant level of theoretical knowledge in statistics, data mining and machine learning
- Extensive experience in Natural Language Processing
- Experience of work with neural network
- Knowledge of ChatScript would be a plus
- Ability to communicate with client, gather requirements and follow priorities
- Analytical mindset
- English level should be Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Education: Master degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or similar
Perfectial is a business-oriented software development company committed to helping businesses kickstart, develop, and succeed. We have implemented innovative ideas that allowed businesses — large and small — to scale, evolve, and prosper in a range of business domains. Our competence in working with modern platforms and frameworks is recognized and highly valued within the U.S. and European markets.
With over 200 professionals in-house, including project managers, solutions architects, .Net, Java, Ruby on Rails, Python and Node.js developers, UI/UX design and Quality Assurance teams, we offer full-cycle of software engineering: from initial identification of business requirements to system testing, deployment, and maintenance.
Perfectial is a strong team of like-minded professionals where engineering talents are our most valued asset. In relationships, we value honesty, openness, and transparency, first of all with our team members who allow us to create a comfortable work environment and achieve tremendous results.