- Answer clients’ questions and help resolving the issues over emails (via ZenDesk ticketing system);
- Participating in building Wirex multilanguage knowledge base and community;
- Be ready to accumulate feedback from our clients and share the product improvement ideas.
- Confident in English or/and Spanish or/and French (advanced/native);
- fast learner and flexible for changes;
- not afraid of asking questions and share the ideas;
- highly organised and self-disciplined;
- ability to understand clients' issues, questions and figure out the best fit solution;
- capable of working under pressure and handling clients with negative attitude;
- very customer oriented.
Would be a plus:
- have previous experience in customer service or technical support;
- are familiar with Zendesk and Atlassian products.
- passionate about bitcoins and blockchain technologies;
- international team and friendly atmosphere;
- flexible schedule;
- competitive salary (with bonuses and rewards);
- paid vacations (4 weeks/year) and sick-leave;
- challenge to work in a fast-growing startup with enthusiastic professionals;
- Modern and comfortable office near Pecherska metro station
Wirex is a first-mover blockchain personal bank that combines the benefits of blockchain with traditional payment infrastructure. This is а payment card and full fledged bank that fits on your phone. We are a global leader in the bitcoin debit card market, with 600K users in more than 130 countries.
Wirex is London-based fintech start-up, established 3 years ago, with offices in London, Tokyo and Kiev.