The Jira and Confluence Administrator is responsible for administration, configuration and user support for JIRA and Confluence installations. The Administrator will work with multiple project teams to develop shared processes, optimize the usage and configuration of JIRA and Confluence, and provide technical leadership with dashboard-level visibility into development pipeline.
- Provide end-user support for JIRA and Confluence;
- Create and maintain Jira projects, queries and reports as needed;
- Create and maintain workflows for Development;
- Coordinate with project and functional management across multiple teams;
- Guide development of shared understandings and practices between teams;
- Create and maintain dashboards;
- Administer JIRA and Confluence instances, and formulate technical solutions using Jira and associated Jira plugins;
- Coordinate with operations and technical support teams to manage upgrades, outages and bugs;
- Manage feature development process for internally-developed plugins and custom code.
- General knowledge in system administration;
- Linux-based systems administration skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong people and organizational skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills, process implementation skills.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence administration is a big plus;
- Programming experience with Java, Groovy, SQL, HTML is a big plus;
- Experience with working in a corporate environment is a plus.
- Knowledgebase of the world’s largest ecommerce delivery team;
- Trainings and certifications;
- A constant inflow of ecommerce projects with global outreach;
- Well set SDLC process with use of Agile, Scrum, Waterfall depending on a project;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Internal/external engineering and business training and conferences and time for self-education;
- Extensive technical library with option to order books and English classes;
- A network-style culture with geographically distributed teams, easy communications and access to clients;
- Possible international on-site visits;
- Work-life balance approach and healthy lifestyle programs.
Astound Commerce is a global ecommerce agency headquartered in the US. With over 600 professionals in 7 countries, we are one of the world’s largest teams of ecommerce experts. Top brands like Adidas, Puma, Versace, Jimmy Choo, Tommy Hilfiger, Hugo Boss and Crocs are among our clients. Company centers in Eastern Europe are focused on the development of ecommerce solutions on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Intershop, Kibo, Magento, NetSuite.