Develop new features for our iOS app and improve existing ones
• Optimize and maintain existing source code
• Work closely with designers to find the best UX and implement new concepts
• Evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
You’re looking for an open minded team to share your skills and ideas? You have set and achieved some goals and yet have missions to accomplish? You are now looking for the next exciting step? Then please continue reading this. To strengthen our market position, we are looking for people like you to support our team with implementing and pushing our service to the top.
• 4+ years of experience in iOS development and 1+ year of experience in Swift
• B2 English (spoken and written)
• Master or bachelor degree
• Passion for UI/UX
• Focus on clean code
You should be familiar with:
• Networking (Alamofire, Sokets, REST, JSON)
• Autolayout (Interface Builder/Storyboards, Size Classes, Visual Format)
• Location services like CoreLocation and GoogleMaps
• Xcode, Instruments, Sketch and other development tools
• CI and Testing (Jenkins, fastlane, XCTest, UI tests)
• Multithreading (GCD)
• Data processing (CoreData, NSKeyedArchiver/NSCoding)
As a plus
German skills are welcome but not mandatory
GitHub/Bitbucket account with code examples
JimDrive is a StartUp based in the heart of the automobile City Stuttgart. In October 2015 we founded the new Automobile Service Club JimDrive to challenge our competitors in the digital world. We offer fun and challenging tasks in an open minded working atmosphere as well as possibilities for training and development. With flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas we set the best conditions for your career. Did we catch your attention? If so, we’re looking forward to receiving your application.
• Competitive salary, pension matching (Betriebliche Altersvorsorge)
• Excellent hardware & comfortable work place
• Flat hierarchies
• Pleasant working atmosphere
• Free fruit basket
• Console Games
• Flexible working time model
• Training courses
JimDrive is a digital mobility club with a breakdown service and towing assistance all across Europe.
The club who was founded in November 2015 offers pretty much the same services as every other automobile club — except that it’s easier, smarter and has favourable prices.
By now JimDrive offers memberships in Germany and Austria.
The Club itself does not run branches and thus avoids entangled structures in the company itself.
Achieved savings are used to offer an equivalent service (TÜV SÜD rating 1.7) based on a fair price.
With straightforward structures and an extensive amount of digital services, JimDrive sees itself as a fit player to revolutionize the scene of Automobility Clubs.
As an example, JimDrive is the first Automobility Club throughout Germany to offer a breakdown service via App (starting June 2017).