- Learn everything about Attendify business, market landscape, and our research tools
- Search for events and event agencies that have never used Attendify App
- Collect event details and direct contacts through Google Advanced Search and LinkedIn
- Research the event market and and help improve our sales strategy
- Opportunity to work at least 20 hours/week in the office
- Strong analytical mindset
- Keen eye on details
- Exceptional data search skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Openness, honesty, and curiosity
- Commitment to continuous learning
- Ability to adapt to moving targets
- Strong Upper-Intermediate level of English
- General business understanding
- Experience with CRM systems like Salesforce will be a plus
Attendify is looking for thoughtful and curious Research Interns. In this role you'll be able to develop your skills and take on more complex research projects. In case of stellar performance and progress, there's an opportunity to work on the tasks related to business data analysis by the end of your first year with Attendify.
Start date: April 23th, 2018
Attendify is an event technology company. Our core product is a mobile event app used at conferences, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events. Attendify in numbers:
- 70+ team members worldwide operating as a united team
- 10K+ events served all time
- 2.5K+ clients, among them Google, Facebook, Bloomberg, PepsiCo, and UEFA
- Top-5 markets: the US, Canada, UK, Germany, and Australia
Ready to work in an ambitious, fast-paced startup environment? Send us your resume and we’ll be in touch.
Attendify is the only event technology company that helps event planners build deeper relationships at conferences, trade shows, exhibitions, corporate meetings and other events. Attendify makes it quick and easy to create, manage and update event apps, get real-time feedback and analytics, demonstrate event success and show ROI. Attendify helps companies like Google, Bloomberg, AstraZeneca, Sage, Phillips, Autodesk, and AOL create differentiating mobile experiences for their events.