- Our candidate will be compelling the following tasks:
- Concept and craft original, diverse copy for multiple teams, including product, marketing and PR
- Manage a team of outsource copywriters/translators
- Create relevant, creative content for the company\'s internal and external purposes
- Deliver materials that enhance user experience
- Degree in Journalism, Marketing, or Advertising
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting
- Strong writing and speaking competence in English (Fluent, Native)
- Ability to conform to an established writing tone, voice and style
- Optimism in the face of challenges
- Ability to think outside the box
- Attention to detail
- Experience in copywriting, content writing or other form of publication
- Our candidate needs to have unconventional and compelling ideas for creating new, original content and have an ability to find innovative ways to get things done
- We are looking for a person who understands and uses new technology and social media and is comfortable with content management systems.
Brainstack_ is a team of intelligent, fun-loving people working on their own products that truly have value. Some of our products have already made their name In US, Europe, Central and South Africa, and we keep catching up with new products conquering new territories. We think that creating great products requires absolute teamwork, no matter which position you occupy: every task, every pixel, every code line makes a difference.
We\'re looking for Creative writer
Brainstack_ We’re a team of intelligent, fun-loving people working on our own products which actually make a difference and we always strive for more. Brainstack_ has gathered a team of young, ambitious professionals working on awesome products together. We are looking for people who love technology and understand how to make it. In our turn, we give you all you may need to develop great software.
- Our products
Some of our products have already become known worldwide and we are catching up with new products. Creating great products is a team job: no matter which position you occupy: every task, every pixel, every code line makes a difference.
- Customers worldwide
Our products are presented in the USA, Europe, Central and South America and we are expanding to Asia. You are to be working with customers from around the world, each day gaining new experience.
- Big and little perks
You give us your time, ideas and energy in return we provide you with competitive salary, 24 days’ annual vacation, comfortable office, food and drinks, 2 big seasonal corporate parties and usual Friday evening fun.