Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead, inspire and influence a team to ship well-crafted product at a timely pace.
- Create and maintain team's roadmap and milestones.
- Prioritize team's work. Manage the backlog of features.
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of engineers and designers.
- Define and analyze metrics for product's success.
- Work with Marketing team to make sure that product offerings meet revenue targets.
- Manage product-related field and customer feedback.
- Control of the achievement of intermediate goals, milestones and budget control.
- At least 5+ years of product management experience in mobile software or web development.
- Experience in working with worldwide market (US, EU, Asia customers) products.
- Experience with Agile development.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Experience making hard, data-driven decisions (incl. AB testing, User Testing, Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Defining Metrics).
- Ability to articulate complicated business problems into easily understood functional requirements.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Customer Success and Marketing teams.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals.
- Fluent written English is a must.
Brainstack_ is a team of intelligent, fun-loving people working on their own products that truly have value. Some of our products have already made their name In US, Europe, Central and South Africa, and we keep catching up with new products conquering new territories. We think that creating great products requires absolute teamwork, no matter which position you occupy: every task, every pixel, every code line makes a difference.
We're looking for Product Owner
Brainstack_ We’re a team of intelligent, fun-loving people working on our own products which actually make a difference and we always strive for more. Brainstack_ has gathered a team of young, ambitious professionals working on awesome products together. We are looking for people who love technology and understand how to make it. In our turn, we give you all you may need to develop great software.
- Our products
Some of our products have already become known worldwide and we are catching up with new products. Creating great products is a team job: no matter which position you occupy: every task, every pixel, every code line makes a difference.
- Customers worldwide
Our products are presented in the USA, Europe, Central and South America and we are expanding to Asia. You are to be working with customers from around the world, each day gaining new experience.
- Big and little perks
You give us your time, ideas and energy in return we provide you with competitive salary, 24 days’ annual vacation, comfortable office, food and drinks, 2 big seasonal corporate parties and usual Friday evening fun.