A Network Operations Center (NOC) in a leading and fast growing organization.
The Senior NOC Engineer is responsible for monitoring and supporting company production system and application related issues.
The Senior NOC Engineer would play a key role by coordinating operations and engineering teams in order to identify and triage outages, verify service impact to the users, send out status updates, dispatch the appropriate subject matter experts, liaising with 3rd party suppliers and identify root cause to implement a fix.
The working environment is intensive and demands working in irregular hours including 24/7 shifts.
1. Good communication skills;
2. 1 year of practical experience with enterprise monitoring technologies - AppDynamics, NewRelic
3. Installation and configuration of open source monitoring tools - Zabbix, Grafana, Icinga2, Nagios
4. 3 years of experience in administration of UNIX systems
5. Experience with Python
6. Understanding of common application architectures to know how an application is typically built (OS, database, middleware)
We offer to all our employees:
- Work with creative friendly team at interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies.
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city
- Annual salary review and performance bonus paid twice a year
- 20 working days paid vacation, paid sick leave.
- Free food and taxi for night shifts.
- Sport compensation (Sport Life is our partner)
- Medical insurance (Ukraine and travel)
- Professional trainings and conferences
- Free corporate English lessons
- Help and support for candidates from other cities
- Exciting company and team events - like this unforgettable party https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8r9aBLCRY0
- Visit our page and feel us here - www.facebook.com/playtikaua
Playtika is a multiplatform social games developer, it is the Top 3 grossing Facebook developer and the Top 10 grossing developer on iOS & Android. The company was founded in 2010. Playtika’s passion is to immerse players into a thrilling entertainment experience results in 200 million installations, 6 million daily active users and 20 million monthly active users. 1000+ employees work & play in Playtika’s offices in: Israel (headquarters), US, Canada, Belarus, Argentina, Japan, Ukraine & Romania.