What you’ll be doing...
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Product Owner.
- Creating product vision, functionality, ideas..
- Collect, define and translate business objectives and distribute to Scrum Team.
- Create detailed and understandable requirements, tasks, support functionality till production.
- Interact with the team(s), organize product development, deliver product vision and functionality to the team(s).
- Backlog management, iteration planning and elaboration of the user stories .
- Understand the market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Improving delivery processes such as release planning, quality of product, deployment and so on.
- Road Map development, controlling and continuous updating.
- Supporting new tools, systems or infrastructure evaluation and implementation.
- Coordination service providers and support 2nd level requests from markets.
- Facilitate meetings passionate about status reporting, problem resolution, feedback, and cultivating open communication within the team on project planning and execution.
- Motivating team members to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Working closely with business stakeholders to keep everyone informed on the state of delivery.
What we’re looking for...
- 4+ years of Project Management/Product management/Head of department experience.
- Experience in managing multiple SCRUM teams 10+ people.
- Experience in development and management web solutions (applications, websites), corporate portals, marketing assets, campaigns, analytic dashboards, A/B testing platforms, etc.
- Strong knowledge of tech architectures, CMS systems web engines, web development, mobile applications, promotions software, and modern online marketing tools, analytics systems (Google analytics, Firebase, etc.), API, SOAP, etc.
- Excellent technical documentation writing skills.
- Confidence and proven experience operating in an environment of change.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently and effectively under time constraints and deliver results by critical deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and spot quickly urgent tasks that need immediate attention.
- Proficient in process documentation and project management tracking tools such as Jira, Microsoft Project, Visio.
- Good knowledge & practical experience with Scrum, PMBOK/PMI (is a plus). Agile is a must.
- Any certification is a plus.
- Good understanding of Web UX and design and how conversion, KPIs depend from it and vice versa.
- Experience bringing a brand new product to market.
- Experience in user testing and A/B testing.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated leadership capability, capable of mentoring others.
- Organizational skills, ability to organize people, processes.
- Fluent English — both spoken and written.
It will be great if you have:
- Experience in development, knowledge of programming languages at the initial level.
Are you dreaming to be a great Product Owner who is best suited to the role thrive on accountability, visibility, and the art of negotiation? If you say “Yes”, this vacancy is right for you!
Wirex Limited has an opening for Project Manager/Product Owner that will help your dreams come true.
Wirex is the original cryptocurrency enabled payment card, wallet and app combination. In a red-ocean of competitors, Wirex has surpassed $1Billion in transactions, 900,000 global app users, and $3million institutional investment from SBI Investment Group in 2017. Now leading the charge for multi-currency wallets and cards, with a global liquidity network branching out to merchant services. A true all-in-one blockchain finance platform for the times.
Wirex offers you:
- Career and professional growth at a top fintech product company in the world www.wirexapp. com.
- High professional and creative environment.
- Possibility to be a part of the financial revolution in the world!
- Great office in a business centre on Pechersk.
- English classes with a native speaker.
- 20 business days of vacation, paid sick leaves.
- PE accounting and support.
- And, of course, tea, coffee, lunches, fruits and cookies are prepared for you in the office!
*Join Wirex Limited and be a part of something extremely awesome!!!
Wirex is a first-mover blockchain personal bank that combines the benefits of blockchain with traditional payment infrastructure. This is а payment card and full fledged bank that fits on your phone. We are a global leader in the bitcoin debit card market, with 600K users in more than 130 countries.
Wirex is London-based fintech start-up, established 3 years ago, with offices in London, Tokyo and Kiev.