• Media buying strategies planning, creation and analysis;
• Finding, analyzing and leveraging new potential audiences, demographic data and consumer profiles to improve results;
• Analyzing results (daily/weekly), and recommending optimizations based on performance;
• Budget planning/calculation;
• Mobile apps promotion (+ 1 SaaS product);
• Traffic acquisition from Facebook, Appstore, Playmarket;
• Campaigns management and optimisation;
• Traffic acquisition from advertising networks;
• Raising positive ROI;
• At least 2 years' experience in digital media planning and buying;
• Experience with Facebook traffic acquisition;
• Experience with CPI & CPA offers, mobile acquisition;
• Mobile apps promotion experience;
• Good numerical and data management skills;
• Knowledge of analytical tools (Adjust, Tune, Firebase, Appannie, Appsflyer, GA etc.);
• Knowledge of mobile advertising networks for western geo;
• Understanding of mobile apps funnel, business and marketing metrics;
• Upper intermediate English;
• Highly analytical and results driven.
Brainstack_ is a team of intelligent, fun-loving people working on their own products that truly have value. Some of our products have already made their name in US, Europe, Central and South America, and we keep catching up with new products conquering new territories. We think that creating great products requires absolute teamwork, no matter which position you occupy: every task, every pixel, every code line makes a difference.
We’re looking for Facebook Media Buyer
Brainstack_ We’re a team of intelligent, fun-loving people working on our own products which actually make a difference and we always strive for more. Brainstack_ has gathered a team of young, ambitious professionals working on awesome products together. We are looking for people who love technology and understand how to make it. In our turn, we give you all you may need to develop great software.
- Our products
Some of our products have already become known worldwide and we are catching up with new products. Creating great products is a team job: no matter which position you occupy: every task, every pixel, every code line makes a difference.
- Customers worldwide
Our products are presented in the USA, Europe, Central and South America and we are expanding to Asia. You are to be working with customers from around the world, each day gaining new experience.
- Big and little perks
You give us your time, ideas and energy in return we provide you with competitive salary, 24 days’ annual vacation, comfortable office, food and drinks, 2 big seasonal corporate parties and usual Friday evening fun.