Trial period tasks will be discussed during the interview.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience as game server programmer
- Server development background on commercial projects (preferably in games)
- Experience in game server architecture design
- Skills to maintain the game server cloud infrastructure
- Solid knowledge of secure, efficient and scalable back-end systems
- Ability to build automated testing system for our backend services
- Willingness to take part in designing client/backend communication protocols
- Version Control is something you know throughout and take seriously
- Good understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Solid programming skills using C++ and C#
- Good written and spoken English
Bonus skills that are nice to have but not necessary:
- Technical degree (BA MA, etc.)
- Experience with F2P games
- Experience with Unreal and or Unity game engine
We are looking for professional Back-end Developers to join are team in Finland.
What is in it for you:You get to work in a multinational team in a highly considered game company. You will get to enjoy a good salary, great benefits like recreational, medical etc. and the company of some of the most talented people in the world. You will also get to move to Finland and we will assist with the relocating, from helping to find an apartment to applying for a working visa and all the usual bureaucracy. We understand that leaving to work in another country can be a scary without knowing exactly what you are getting into, so we can arrange a trial period where you can work from centrally located office in Kiev with us being in contact with you on a daily basis.
Please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Finnish Game Day is a networking platform for professional game developers.
Our mission is to bring professional game developers from Finland, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus closer to each other and help to explore business opportunities.
Our vision is the game dev with no borders.