Trial period task will be discussed during the interview.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of game industry experience from where 2 years you have worked in game design
- Knowledge of the gaming market and game design in both traditional and F2P games
- At least one published video game where you worked as a designer
- Ability to communicate, iterate and take design decisions based on data and user feedback
- Firm knowledge of game balance in units, items and in-game currencies
- Complex meta game systems
- Monetization design
- Experience in prototyping to test concepts, layouts and game situations
- Communicate and work with Animators, Artists and Programmers to achieve the best quality products across the board
- Excellent written and spoken English
Bonus skills that are nice to have but not necessary:
- Art or business degree (BA MA, etc.)
- Solid background as a gamer: Actively playing games from different genres and platforms, also mobile
- Experience in Live-Ops and Games-as-a-Service
- Experience with Unreal and or Unity game engine
We are looking for professional Game Designers to join are team in Finland.
What is in it for you:You get to work in a multinational team in a highly considered game company. You will get to enjoy a good salary, great benefits like recreational, medical etc. and the company of some of the most talented people in the world. You will also get to move to Finland and we will assist with the relocating, from helping to find an apartment to applying for a working visa and all the usual bureaucracy. We understand that leaving to work in another country can be a scary without knowing exactly what you are getting into, so we can arrange a trial period where you can work from centrally located office in Kiev with us being in contact with you on a daily basis.
Please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Finnish Game Day is a networking platform for professional game developers.
Our mission is to bring professional game developers from Finland, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus closer to each other and help to explore business opportunities.
Our vision is the game dev with no borders.