- Configure, administer, and troubleshoot multiple server systems to include Linux, Windows, Mac
- Data Recovery, Data Integrity, and Data Backups.
- Support our game teams in developing effective and fast development and production environments.
- Identify and troubleshoot network problems including switches, routers, vlan, IPv6, NAT, DNS.
- Provide 24/7 support as part of the team rotation.
- Experience with OS security fundamentals for publicly accessible Linux servers
- Experience with common Linux and/or Unix Systems administration tools
- Debian/CentOS Linux administration experience
- Windows Domain/AD/DNS experience
Knowledge of server hardware
- CPU & RAM usage & optimization
- RAID / DISK IO optimizations
- Virtualization (Xen)
Knowledge of networking
- Firewalls (netfilter, MS, Watchguard)
- Windows Server
- Shell script
- LDAP (OpenLDAP+AD)
- MS Domain
- Hobby projects
What we offer
- Learn from a rapidly changing and growing server environment.
- Being able to work with state-of-the-art hardware and software.
- A fast moving environment driven by people with passion for games.
- The option to work in either of our offices: Finland (Kajaani, close to nature) or South Korea (Seoul, in the heart of a bustling city)
- Competitive salary, lunch benefit, activity/sports benefit, health and travel insurance
- Great work–life balance
More information on:http://finnishgameday.com/career
Finnish Game Day is a networking platform for professional game developers.
Our mission is to bring professional game developers from Finland, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus closer to each other and help to explore business opportunities.
Our vision is the game dev with no borders.