This is what you’ll get to work on:
- Implementing new gameplay features
- Investigating and solving issues in the live game
- Improving the performance and quality of the live game
- Participating in the development the Next Games technology platform
- Developing a live product which has passionate and dedicated players
Your experience and technical skills include:
- Strong C# programming skills and experience in writing high-quality robust code
- Ability to work with a large existing code base and experience in data-driven systems
- Experience working with Unity
- Passionate about making great F2P mobile games
- Able to take feedback and build on it
- Able to take responsibility of your work, proactive way of working
- Disciplined and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in working with a live product and SaaS is a plus
- Interest in participating in game design
Next Games is proud to be ranked as one of the best employers in Finland by the esteemed Great Place to Work© organization! We are the only game studio on the list and believe that our strong value-based culture is one of the main reasons our employees love to work here. We are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
Here at Next Games we aim high and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Finnish Game Day is a networking platform for professional game developers.
Our mission is to bring professional game developers from Finland, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus closer to each other and help to explore business opportunities.
Our vision is the game dev with no borders.