- Collect information, identify relevant insights and compile analytical reports;
- Provide management with the appropriate information for planning and decision making;
- Prepare & submit regular and ad hoc financial estimations, reports and analysis;
- Coherently present information in both written & oral form and provide commercial justification.
- 3+ years of previous experience in financial data analysis or a similar role on financial market;
- Ability to create ad hoc reports and analysis ;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel;
- Strong analytical, interpretation and forecasting skills;
- Ability to multitask in a changing environment ;
- Should be a self-starter requiring minimum supervision and able to meet deadlines ;
- Experience in cryptocurrency environment is a plus.
- Unique working environment where you work directly with cryptocurrency markets;
- Competitive salary and professional growth;
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities;
- Work with open-minded management and friendly team of enthusiasts.
TaaS is a last-generation closed-end fund that utilizes Ethereum blockchain and Cryptographic Audit technology to offer real-time portfolio transparency. Based out of Kiev, Ukraine, TaaS is backed by a team of experts across financial and venture capital industries. Having recently completed a successful Initial Coin Offering, we are rapidly expanding and welcoming the brightest talent to join this venture.