Distributed Systems Engineer — Data (Relocation to UK)@Cloudflare
You will be responsible for helping to design, build, operationalize, and scale one of the biggest data pipelines in the world. Our stack includes Kafka, ClickHouse, Elasticsearch, OpenTSDB, Spark Streaming, PostgreSQL, and Go microservices.
Apply here - https://grnh.se/hhuymqf61
- Experience designing, integrating, and optimizing distributed data processing pipelines
- Experience writing high-quality data processing code in Go, Java, Python, or other high-performance languages
- Experience building and administering alerting and monitoring systems around data processing pipelines
- Good Linux/UNIX systems knowledge
- Strong systems-level debugging
- Experience building REST APIs for analytics services
- Experience with cluster and configuration management systems such as Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Zookeeper, Salt
- Familiarity writing and optimizing advanced SQL queries
- Experience administering PostgreSQL and MySQL databases
Cloudflare’s Engineering Team builds and runs the software that handles about 10% of HTTP requests on the Internet today. We offer relocation to London, United Kingdom on UK Tier 2 work visa.
We also build and run the internal tools that builds and runs our software. The Engineering Team is split into two groups: one handles product development and the other handles operations. Product development covers both new features and functionality and scaling our existing software to meet the challenges of a massively growing customer base. The operations team handles one of the world’s largest networks with data centers in 102 cities worldwide.
Please check our latest blog post on one of the data pipelines —
- Relocation to United Kingdom on UK Tier 2 work visa
- Stock options
- Relocation reimbursment
- Unlimited vacation
- Health insurance (including dental), life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Commuter benefit
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today, Cloudflare runs one of the world’s largest distributed networks that powers more than 1.5 trillion pageviews each month across 5 million Internet properties. More than 10 percent of all global Internet requests flow through Cloudflare’s network. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies and nonprofits to small businesses and budding entrepreneurs. Every day, about 12,000 new customers sign up. We’re working to create a faster, more secure, and more reliable experience for anyone online and given the scale at which we operate, our mission is big. Our team is hard at work shaping the future of the Internet by solving some of its toughest challenges. Come join us.