- Primary focus will be back-end service development but should understand full-stack development and be able to complete tasks up and down the application technology stack if needed
- Write and manage existing queries to database, participate in database design when needed
- Work on project tasks on a daily basis
- Track all progress and updates in Jira/Confluence or similar tool
- Take active part in sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective and backlog grooming meetings
- 3+ years of experience in Java development stack
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
- Strong experience with modern Java and Spring Framework ecosystem
- Solid experience with databases and writing queries (MySQL)
- Good knowledge in Scrum or Kanban process
- Can mentor developers and testers
- Intermediate+ English
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud platforms
- Experience with Angular or other frontend frameworks
- Experience in managing a team
- Interesting projects that you will be proud of
- Comfortable office in the city center, equipped with everything you need
- Access to a motivated global team of highly experience specialist
- 15 working days of paid vacation per year, and 11 paid Ukrainian official statutory holidays
- Opportunities for continual English improvement by way of direct interaction on a daily basis with native English speakers
- Various snacks and fresh fruit provided within the office
- Flexible working hours and location based on agreement with product leads and manager(s)
- Friendly team
Intent Solutions Group is a global software consultancy, with team members residing in the USA, Ukraine, Canada, and India. We specialize in strategy, portfolio management and product design, combined with digital engineering excellence.
We are passionate technologists at heart and we thrive on building smart efficient teams who create great software quickly. We possess the language, process, and technical capabilities that allow our clients to expand globally.
As software consultants, our teams work on a huge variety of projects. We are looking for a talent who could be helping to build the next cloud based automated business intelligence platform, building a flight controller system for an unmanned aerial vehicle (uav), or development optimization strategies for the world’s leading online multimedia presentation and hosting platform.
Each member of our team use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself everyday.