Community Manager & Events Manager with a passion for blockchain technology@ĐApp ÐΞV Consulting
- Planning and managing events, conferences and hackathons.
- Establishing and growing engagement levels through social media or marketing.
- Building out the community through successful engagement of local corporations, academic institutions, technologists and entrepreneurs in the region.
- Conducting educational webinars, giving interviews to the media, or speaking at conferences and events.
- Identifying business development opportunities generated by Community efforts and making appropriate introductions to colleagues in DApp DEV.
- Identifying content marketing campaigns (on-site, social, and guest posting), press and communications opportunities for your marketing, PR and communications colleagues.
- Creating a set of KPIs and dashboards for tracking performance and expansion of the community.
- Identifying and executing creative campaigns to increase the visibility of blockchain, Ethereum, and Solidity programming in the developer community.
- Must have excellent listening, verbal and written skills and be able to communicate effectively to a diversity of constituents with varying degrees of understanding of blockchain and Ethereum.
- Excellent social and networking skills, with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
- Experience building, managing, and tracking success for online communities.
- Deep knowledge of blockchain and Ethereum not required, but should be interested in blockchain technology and willing to engage in research to enhance understanding.
- Experience with analytics tools and platforms for measuring success.
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest.
- Travel is required. Special events may require additional travel.
This role focuses on the ideation, creation, and promotion of events to raise awareness of the DApp DEV brand among technologists, entrepreneurs, and product enthusiasts in the region.
The right person for this role will feel comfortable learning new technologies quickly, be able to quickly develop a strong understanding of blockchain technology, the Ethereum platform, frequently testing and iterating on their ideas, and scaling things that work to maximize results. The ideal candidate will have a 3-5 years experience in event planning/execution, ideally with experience in meetups, hackathons, conferences and other tech-oriented events.
We are looking for someone capable of following and supporting the vision while possessing an uncanny knack for details. This role requires a proactive problem solver and multi-tasker, experienced in vetting event requests, negotiating with vendors, and making last-minute changes. Must be comfortable with both domestic and international travel.
A successful community lead must be scrappy, self-reliant, and has a knack for understanding what motivates and grows communities, and how to develop B2B and B2C businesses across the blockchain ecosystem. This will help you build the community and business development efforts across multiple industry verticals and use cases.
We deliver products, solutions and platforms built using blockchain technology to transform how business is done in a complex network of buyers, suppliers and consumers.
Our mission is to transform the emerging economic, social, and operating systems of the planet by building and scaling applications, disruptive startups, and enterprise software products empowered by decentralized technology, specifically Ethereum.
Our team is responsible for helping corporate clients and governments identify how blockchain technology is likely to transform their industry, and subsequently developing and delivering innovative, decentralized applications and digital ventures. We are busy at work building the future of identity, financial markets, commerce, energy, security and infrastructure, and more.
We work hard. After passing the test tasks, interviews and the 1-3 months trial period, not more than a third of applicants remain to work. In a year they become real monsters.
We think globally and consider matters in the long term. It makes no sense to come to us for a month or a year. From our side, there are all the conditions for a long-term engagement.
If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where being self-directed, determined, and resilient is a requirement, we would love for you to join us.
To start, please send us a quick note of yourself and your achievements. When we answer within 5-7 days, it’ll become clear how to proceed.
Ethereum based development.