Your opportunities with us:
• Work independently in a relaxed atmosphere and a flat hierarchy
• Use optimal working material
• Strong influence on product development
• Contribute to the successful development of the company
• Relevant work experience in Android software development
• Experience with standard app development technologies
• Experience in connecting to RESTful APIs
• Experience with application testing
• A very high quality awareness
• Experience with agile product development
• Very good command of written and spoken German or English
• Further development and maintenance of our shopping app
• Optimization and further development of our internal tools and processes for development and monitoring
• Conception and implementation of new features
• Tests of existing and new functions
We are looking for an experienced addition to our software development team. As an Android developer you are working with us on developing one of the best shopping apps for women.
You are fit and up to date in the development of Android applications. You can prove your experience with Play Store apps. You develop high-performance code and implement even sophisticated components efficiently and correctly. You integrate 3rd-party components cleanly and find the balance between new and further development as well as the use of existing components.
If you are looking for a company in which you can make a difference and quickly take on your own responsibility, you’ve come to the right place! Some of us also speak Russian and Ukrainian — you’re Welcome!
We look forward to receiving your application in English (or German) to email@example.com!
Mädchenflohmarkt (translated: flea market for girls) is a marketplace for pre-loved premium women’s fashion. Launched in 2012, the company is based in Stuttgart, Germany.