We are looking for a rock-star Product Manager who will own the conversion funnel and constantly work on improving the UX of our homework help platform for students.
Our platform is currently used by thousands of students from US, Australia, and many other countries! Take a user-centric approach to drive the conversion funnel and user experience on the platform to the new highs and develop the platform on a desktop and mobile web as well as native apps and bots!
Work together with our top-notch UX designers, project managers, developers and data scientists to employ latest technologies, and UX solutions to maximize user satisfaction and retention.
- Quant / Qual users analysis to understand key problems and pain points
- Generating and executing hypotheses to improve conversion rates and improve user experience
- Adjusting the product (landing pages and conversion funnel) to various markets and traffic sources
- Developing and executing initiatives to increase user retention rates and LTV
- Developing product in existing platforms and getting the product into the new platforms (web / apps / bots)
Skills & qualities needed:
- Experience with Google Analytics / HotJar and other analytical tools
- Expertise in MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Solid Analytical skills and data-driven decision making
- Good understanding of what makes UX outstanding
- High-level understanding of the technical architecture of web and mobile applications.
- High-level understanding of existing IT management tools and frameworks (Scrum, etc.)
- Fluent English
- Strong project & time-management skills
- 1 year+ as a product manager of a digital product /platform/ service.
- 1 year+ of work with close cooperation with designer/IT teams
- Experience working with foreign markets highly desirable although not necessary
- Experience launching of IOS/Android apps is a plus
Livingston Research is on a mission to provide students personal education support enabled by technology. We are connecting tens of thousands of students with freelancers around the world to provide help and support with any homework issues. Our products are at the fast pace, thus, we are expanding our marketing team to achieve our goals :)
- Competitive salary based on the result of the interview, paid in USD
- Transparent monthly bonuses system based on product performance
- Career growth opportunities
- Ability to move between and work on multiple products
- Ability to participate in company hackathons and building experimental new products
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with Head of Product and founders
- Relevant Education / Courses / Conferences sponsored by the company
- Convenient modern office in the city center (7 mins from “Universtitet” metro station or Zoloty Vorota)
- 21 days paid vacation
- Young, ambitious and friendly team
- Best Coffee in town… free… along with pizza, fruits, etc, etc ;
- + Ability to make a real difference for thousands of people worldwide who use our platform!
You are more than welcome to check more information here
Livingston Research started as a small startup in the academic assistance field back in 2009 based in London. We have since grown to over 150 full-time employees and well over 5000 freelancers and part-timers.
Livingston Research isn’t your typical start-up. As a true start-up we work in a very fast-paced environment and informal atmosphere, on the other hand, we have a clear vision, long-term goals and resources that one doesn’t normally find in a young and growing company.
We are continuously launching brand-new edu solutions, platforms, services and projects addressing the needs of millions of students in the USA, Australia, UK and Europe. To help us grow at even faster pace we are looking for motivated people with creative energy and ‘let’s get shit done’ attitude to join our Marketing Team.
Find out more about our corporate culture and atmosphere by following the link: https://happymonday.com.ua/ua/livingston-research/