Join our ever-growing PPC team in order to take responsibility for promoting our EdTech products on global markets. You will invest large budgets across US, Australia, Canada and many other countries in order to deliver optimal performance and maximum $$ value.
You will always be supported by your teammates through formal and informal mentoring in order to get the most out of your skills. So whether you are kick-ass professional or an aspiring specialist - the only thing that is required is your motivation to become the best in your field.
What will you be doing?
- Launch search advertising campaigns in AdWords for existing and new projects;
- Support your search campaigns with display and retargeting campaigns;
- Optimize PPC campaigns in order to maximize profitability;
- Run and analyze Ad and LP A/B split tests in order to get the most out of your campaigns;
- Continuously work on qualitative metrics improvement as a key for better CPA;
- Collaborate with Product Manager to create best landing pages and creatives
- Taking part in Strategy development together with Head of PPC
- 1+ years of Google AdWords experience is a must (Bing Ads and Yahoo Gemini experience would be an advantage)
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong Analytical skills and structured thinking
- In-depth understanding of Google AdWords
- You always look for new opportunities to drive even more conversions and improve CPA;
- Experience in Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics is a plus
- Basic understanding of UX
- Previous experience in ads copywriting and LP optimization
- Hardworking, creative and willing to learn
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- English - Intermediate and higher
Livingston Research is expanding its Marketing department, including awesome PPC team because of ever-growing products. Thus, to keep up with the pace and achieve our ambitious goals, we need rock-star PPC Specialists!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on the result of the interview, paid in USD
- Transparent monthly bonuses system based on performance
- Reporting to Head of PPC
- Ability to move between and work on multiple projects
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with Head of PPC and founders
- Relevant Education / Courses / Conferences sponsored by the company
- Convenient modern office in the city center (7 mins from Universtitet metro station or Zoloty Vorota)
- 21 days paid vacation
- Young, ambitious and friendly team
- Best Coffee in town… free… along with pizza’s fruits, etc, etc ;
- + Ability to make a real difference for thousands of people worldwide who use our platform!
You are more than welcome to check more information here
Livingston Research started as a small startup in the academic assistance field back in 2009 based in London. We have since grown to over 150 full-time employees and well over 5000 freelancers and part-timers.
Livingston Research isn’t your typical start-up. As a true start-up we work in a very fast-paced environment and informal atmosphere, on the other hand, we have a clear vision, long-term goals and resources that one doesn’t normally find in a young and growing company.
We are continuously launching brand-new edu solutions, platforms, services and projects addressing the needs of millions of students in the USA, Australia, UK and Europe. To help us grow at even faster pace we are looking for motivated people with creative energy and ‘let’s get shit done’ attitude to join our Marketing Team.
Find out more about our corporate culture and atmosphere by following the link: https://happymonday.com.ua/ua/livingston-research/